“The best index to a person’s character is how he treats people who can’t do him any good, and how he treats people who can’t fight back.”
– Abigail Van Buren (1918-2013)
These are from a book called “Life’s Little Instruction Book”, by Jackson Brown and H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
1. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
2. Memorise your favorite poem.
3. Don’t believe all you hear, spend all you have, or sleep all you want.
4. When you say, I love you, mean it.
5. When you say, I’m sorry, look the person in the eye.
6. Be engaged for at least six months before you get married.
7. Believe in love at first sight.
8. Never laugh at anyone’s dreams.
9. Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt but it’s the only way to live completely.
10. In disagreements, fight fairly. No…
View original post 409 more words